We are all creative nomads from all across the country who have found a common goal and that is helping people with what ever their creative needs are. Combined we have over 30 years of experience in multiple fields. We cross many design and customer service backgrounds and often have co-existed in them at some point. We have packed our expertise and drive into this organization and started working on our futures together, in search of happiness, freedom and success not only for ourselves but for each of our clients as well.
MEET THE TEAM
Below is a gathering of all of our crew members.
Click on their name to link to their LinkedIn Profile.
Owner • Designer • Creative Mastermind • Fur Mama
• ’02 Graduate of The Pennsylvania State University
• Graphic Design Experience – 21 Yrs
• Illustration Experience – 17 Yrs
• Management & Consulting – 16 Yrs
• Advertising & Promotional Specialties 16 Yrs
• President of Custom Comet
• Since the age of 12, Jessica has been working in some capacity
• Teacher, Educator & Colleague with high levels of leadership skills
• My Muse: Dogs, Cats, Salvador Dali, Freddie Mercury, Law Enforcement, LGBTQ+ Community, Music, The Lord, & Anything Food Related.
Senior Graphic Designer • Advertising, Print & Creative Guru • Wife and Mom of 2 • Doggie Momma
• ’01 Graduate of The Art Institute
• Graphic Design Experience – 20 Yrs
• Illustration Experience – 16 Yrs
• Marketing & Advertising – 15 Yrs
• Promotional Specialties – 10 Yrs
• Bilingual, Bicultural Badass – Fluent in Spanish (Speaking, Written, Copywriting, Design, etc.)
• Extremely high skills and knowledge in web graphics, print design, packaging & displays.
• MCM Aficionado
• Keeps a certified Wildlife Habitat Garden
• My Muse: local culture, gardening, loves getting “dirty”, Bauhaus Art & Architecture, philanthropy, Julieta Venegas & Café Tacvba